Somedays, Life is full of opportunity. I have full faith that all my dreams and promises will come to pass. My feet are firmly planted on the faith side of the fence. Nothing can contain me or break me.
Otherdays, it’s not so easy. Doubt slithers in and drags with it worry and fear. All of which are toxic.
Everyday, I try to remind myself of these things:
1) God always keeps his promises Hebrews 10:23
2) Anything is possible for God
3) In HIS time it’ll happen Habbakuk 2:3
4) No matter what the enemy tries, he can’t hinder God’s plan for my life
5) No matter what happens everything will be ok
6) God knows what’s best
7) God has the final say
8) Even now God can bring my promises to pass
9) Love never gives up
10) God is always there for me
All this to say that there are good days and hard days but the important thing is to keep believing and let Faith receive another victory every single day, don’t let the toxins of doubt, worry, and fear poison you and steal your dreams.